Monday, November 1, 2021

Universal Law 5


 


Now let us look into the law: You are what you think, not what you think you are


Normally, if you ask someone, who are you? The answer may come as I am a manager in MNC, I am son of Mr. so and so, I am a businessman, I am Doctor, I am Engineer or Architect or IT professional…


All this is true, but it is your “identification” to something else! As far as your subtle (mental) personality is concerned, in reality, it may or may not be true. For example, I am an Electrical Engineer by education, but last 30 years I worked in oil & gas industry in the specialized field of Asset Integrity Management. These days I do NOT think like an Electrical Engineer. So, my Electrical Engineering background is NOT creating my reality. Thus, I am NOT what I think I am…


The law says, you are what you think, not what you think you are. Hope, this is now clear.


Now let us understand the science of miraculous. Read this true example carefully. As a young student, I attended a hypnosis show. My friend went on stage. He was hypnotized and given suggestion that his body will become stiff and as strong as iron bar. It did. He was sleeping, supported by two chairs on two extremes, one under his head, another supporting his feet. A heavyweight man was invited from audience who stood on his stomach and my slim and week friend could bear his 100 Kg + weight under hypnotic condition, which otherwise is not possible. But under hypnotic suggestion, he BELIEVED so he could! This is MIND over matter. If mind believes, body can do! This is how earlier records are broken in every Olympic!


Let me give you one more example from the same hypnosis show. My friend was given a burning amber in his palm, with a suggestion that it is an ice cube. He was holding the burning coal for few minutes, and nothing happened to his skin. No burns… with this experience, I was deeply convinced in my childhood, about this law. You are what you think and believe! Your belief system creates your reality! If you want more scientific explanation, Read the book: Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce Lipton.



Now, if we can change the belief system of a person, we can create miracles, right?


Now let us see, how we can apply this law in material world. If we develop powerful belief system, we can produce better results and grow faster. There are many young
CEOs… They believe in their own abilities; they make it happen! So also YOU CAN!!!

With this law, we shift from “I can’t” to I can. This “I can” attitude is very powerful for material as well as spiritual growth.

Our personality has three layers.

1) Physical: Body, dressing sense, hairstyle, make-up, looks etc.

2) Subtle: Mental/Emotional: Thought Patterns, Emotional Patterns, Attitudes, Intellectual capacity, Logic, Intuition etc.

3) Causal: Our karma (actions); past karmic impressions (Psychic Impressions), Sanchit Karmas (storehouse of past karmas)

Beyond these three layers of personality, is your true Self, Your Awareness!

At Body level, you are what you eat!

At Mind level, you are what you think!

Whatever we think continuously, becomes our belief system.

Whatever we believe, becomes our reality!

Our belief system plays a major role in our success. If we have limiting belief system, it limits our growth. If we have powerful belief system, it propels our growth!


If we have full control over our mind and make it still, we can outgrow the belief system altogether. If we can then focus our full energy to go beyond all barriers, we can then create MIRACLES.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Law 10

  This is the most fundamental law in universe and it’s understanding gives us answers to many of our existential questions. So, we are goin...